As print applications continue to gain traction in today’s digital marketing world, graphic communications providers can answer the call with the new Xerox Versant™ 2100 Press.
The revolutionary Xerox Versant 2100 was on display at this year’s Graph Expo in Chicago, Illinois. Graph Expo is the largest graphic communications trade show in North America in 2014. Xerox participated under the theme ‘Let’s Automate and Simplify’ enabling visitors to experience automation tools.
Xerox Free Flow Core is an industry leading workflow solution featured in the Versant 2100. At this year’s expo , Xerox was honored to have the participation of some of customers from Colombia, Central America and the Caribbean; who witnessed the latest innovations.
The 100 page-per-minute device – versatile for any production environment – combines speed, exclusive image quality and automation features to create colorful personalized communications, collateral, brochures, photo publishing and specialty products. The press offers:
- More performance
- Automates color control, creates image-to-media alignment profiles and delivers brand-managed color in less time with less waste with an inline, integrated Full Width Array.
- Maintains tight registration throughout the press from page to page and run to run with Production Accurate Registration technology.
- More image quality
- Produces smooth sweeps and gradients, sharp images, graphics and text with the new Ultra HD Resolution – an industry first. Applications are rendered at 1200 x 1200 dpi at up to 10 bits – that’s 300 percent more pixels and color precision rendered than the 600 x 600 dpi standard.
- Provides brilliant and vibrant images with low gloss, low melt EA Dry Ink; offers consistent color across multiple printers and sites.
- More flexibility
- Offers three controller options – the Xerox EX and EX-P 2100 Print Server, Powered by Fiery, and the Xerox FreeFlow® Print Server, so users can tailor the press to their production needs.
- Supports an array of substrates including linen, polyester, vinyl magnet and specialty stocks.
Additional Features = More Business Results
With the Xerox Versant 2100 Press, printers can competitively position themselves to win more new jobs and retain repeatable business with numerous workflow options. For example, with Xerox FreeFlow® Core printers can automate complex prepress steps and with XMPie® StoreFlow create and deliver revenue generating web-to-print portals.
With the Xerox Stock Library Manager, printers can simplify the management of paper stocks, easily adding new ones or using the preloaded validated, approved stocks.
Printers can also rely on Xerox Connect Advantage Services, which combines diagnostic technology with a team of specialists to proactively solve problems; and turn to Xerox’s ProfitAccelerator® Digital Business Resources for the largest collection of business development tools and services in the industry.
Since the invention of Xerography more than 75 years ago, the people of Xerox (NYSE: XRX) have helped businesses simplify the way work gets done. Today, we are the global leader in business process and document management, helping organizations of any size be more efficient so they can focus on their real business. Headquartered in Norwalk, Conn., more than 140,000 Xerox employees serve clients in 160 countries, providing business services, printing equipment and software for commercial and government organizations. Learn more at www.xerox.com.
Xerox®, Xerox and Design®, Versant™, FreeFlow®, XMPie® and ProfitAccelerator® are trademarks of Xerox in the United States and/or other countries.